- The hotel has a lovely, comfortable atmosphere and the staff helpful and pleasant, We look forward to returning soon
- David Oliver / Hong Kong
- We genuinely appreciated your extra-special service and kindness via fax, e-mail and in-person too !
- Margaret Hal / U.S.A.
- The location is perfect. Magicial to look out the window and view your incredible Blue Mosque. Thanks for everything.
- Barbara Scoones / U.S.A.
- This is our first stop in Turkey if other hotels and staff is as nice we will really have a super time - thanks for being so helpful and friendly.
- Sally and Paul Martin / U.S.A.
- The hotel is excellent. Helpful and considerate staff. Forget your inhibitions just ask - they have all the answers. Enjoy.
- Chris and Annette Ruther / Suffolk - England
- After ten years, Turkoman is still is wonderful, Fantastic views, superb Furnishings and the same warmth and hospitality.
- Many thanks for another perfect start to my stay in Turkey.
- Suzanne Fogg / England
Welcome to your home in Istanbul
The city with hundreds of faces for you to discover. After a long day of wandering in the city, your cozy room designed in eclectic style is waiting for you right in the heart of the Eastern Roman, Byzantium and Ottoman capital. In the mornings, our dangerously tasty open buffet will give you the right energy to start a positive day in Istanbul.
In The Middle Of One Thousand
Years Of Lasting History...
You can almost touch the exciting and amazing Blue Mosque with your hands right through the window of your room. Istanbul the Magnificient is waiting at our historical place for your stay...
In addition to being right next door to the world famous Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts, Hagia Sophia, one of the greatest churches in the whole world, is only a one-minute walk from our hotel. You will spend your days and nights at this charming Hotel Turkoman, which is considered by many more than a hotel, but a home away from home.